A mattress protector is bedding that is replaceable. It provides main protection to mattresses. The mattress itself cannot be washed directly, not unless you risk deforming the foam itself by washing it and drying it.
A mattress protector becomes the primary layer where stains, spills, and perspiration go. That is why it is removable so you can wash it from time to time. Not only does it provided protection against stains, but also from little pests such as bed bugs.
To kill bed bugs and dust mites you must starve them. Bed bugs and dust mites do not only cause skin irritations they can also be the cause of cardio-vascular diseases like asthma and rhinitis. A mattress protector will become the barrier between you and bed bugs and dust mites.
Protection and Safety are the 2 primary reasons why you should get a mattress protector. As they say, prevention is better than cure. Prevent diseases that can be caused by bacteria breeding in your mattress.
So, if you are concerned about your health and your family’s, get a mattress protector today.
- Types of Mattress Protector
- 1. Aller-Ease Microfiber Mattress Encasement
- 2. Hanna Kay Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector
- 3. LinenSpa Mattress Protector
- 4. Cal King Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector
- 5. Luna Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector – Queen Size
- 6. Malouf Sleep Tite Mattress Protector
- 7. Newpoint Terry Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 8. Priva Ultra Plus Waterproof Sheet Protector
- 9. Protect A Bed Premium Waterproof Mattress Protector California King
- 10. SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector Twin Size
- 11. SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 12. Simmons Beautyrest Cotton Blend Waterproof with Laminate Mattress Pad
- 13. Sleep Defense System Mattress Encasement
- Guidelines for Choosing a Good Mattress Protector