The Tanda mattress is one of the few mattresses in the market that can actually help you sleep cool.
The innovativeness incorporated in its construction takes comfort to a whole new level. It features meticulously crafted layers aimed at creating the coolest all foam sleeping surface.
According to research published in the New York Times, getting your body to lower temperatures just before sleep helps trigger the body into inducing faster sleep. This explains why the Tanda team has come up with a cutting-edge technology meant to help you stay cool in bed.
Design and construction
Tanda mattress comes in two main variations:
- The comfy cool: Ideal for the occasional warm sleeper
- Comfy cool: best for the always warm sleeper.
While the comfy cool variation offers a cozy and breathable comfort, the complete cool, on the other hand, gives you a cool sensation all over that comes about via breakthrough fabric.
The complete cool is specially designed using the ALTROS technology, better known as Advanced Temperature Regulation for Optimum Sleep. This is a system that makes use of specially developed foam formulation of Opri-breeze to create a unique, customizable mattress to meet the temperature needs of each sleeper.
Apart from the ALTROS technology, the Tanda mattress also features the following:
- Tencel infused fabric: These natural fibers improves hygiene by moving moisture away from the body
- Transitional gel foam: Helps in a stream of breathability and general air flow
- Opti-breeze foam: Best combination of latex and memory foam without the hot constricting demerits
- Long lasting base foam: Durable support without compromise on comfort
- Removable cover: This is machine washable to ensure top-notch hygiene while lasting longer.
The Opti-breeze foam features a top layer that gives you a balanced feel coupled with the hugging effect becomes responsive easily and is never hot. The open-celled gel memory on the second layer helps to allow free air flow thus minimizing chances of heat retention. These two features work hand in hand not only to offer a great feel but also ensure you sleep comfortably.
Sleepers looking for an all foam mattress that offers cooler sleep will find Tanda mattress the most ideal. The technology used ensures that it does not only stay supportive and comfortable but also remain perfectly balanced and relieve pressure.
Through the Opti-breeze foam, it becomes possible for both latex and memory foam to blend together into one comfortable foam. This combination ensures that you get an adaptable mattress that will distribute your weight evenly. This 10-inch mattress offers a universal comfort with a medium firm feel.
Based on its construction, the mattress is ideal for back, stomach and side sleepers alike. While the medium firmness will offer great support to a stomach sleeper, the contouring memory foam will see a back sleeper get just the right lumbar support.
As for side sleepers, the mattress is soft enough for your hips and shoulders to sink in. Right from the base, the mattress has a dense core to help in proper alignment.
Being made of foam, the Tanda mattress experiences very little vibrations when a partner moves or rolls on the mattress. The foam mattress literally absorbs all vibrations produced and thus, the user will experience little or no motion transfer at all. The mattress’ layers are not only made to feel easy when rolling over but also kill any feeling of movement.
With this feature, the mattress is ideal for partners or light sleepers who may be easily disturbed even by slight movements.
The Tanda mattress offers a solid edge support that feels stable and firm. Through the dense foam coupled with the comfort foams, the mattress creates a durable perimeter that keeps the user from rolling over.
In regard to sitting on the edge, you are bound to feel some firm pressure under your thighs and you may not stay in this position for long. Generally, the majority of the bed remains usable as there is a consistent feel right from the middle of the mattress to the edges.
Advantages and disadvantages of Tanda Mattress
- Uses the latest latex and foam technology to regulate body temperature
- Differing foam density included to avoid the sinking feeling and thus sleep comfortably
- Made of incredibly soft Tencel fibers for ultimate comfort
- Fully customizable to any type of sleeper
- Comes in two types of construction to offer room for choice on how cool your need your mattress to feel
- It is a little thinner and may not be ideal for heavier users
- Not the best option for purely warm sleepers
- Combination of latex and foam may become uncomfortable for those accustomed to spring mattresses
Trial period and warranty
To show their confidence in the mattress, Tanda offers 100 nights of sleep trials. This should be sufficient time to gauge the mattress’ effectiveness in terms of comfort and general usability. The company has an easy return policy in case you are not satisfied by the end of the trial period.
As for warranty, the company has a limited warranty period of 10 years. This is meant to prove that the company stands behind its products and if confident enough to live up to its expectation.