Each year, Snorezing offers a $1000 scholarship to one deserving thinker and writer.
The Snorezing Scholarship Programme is open to high school seniors and current undergraduate students.
To apply for the 2016 Snorezing Scholarship Program, follow the following steps
- Write an article of 1000+ words on the topic "What constitutes healthy sleep habits"
- Email your article to [email protected]
- Email must include Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth, & Parent/Guardian Name (if under 18)
- Your essay must be submitted as a PDF attached to email
- Deadline for all submissions is November 30, 2016
- The one $1000 winner will be announced on January 15, 2017.
“Note: All submitted entries become the property of Snorezing.com and we may use them as we deem fit. If you don't agree to this, kindly don't apply for the scholarship.”
Snorezing is offering this scholarship program to senior high school and undergraduate students who write an essay on "Healthy sleeping habits." An internal committee will choose the best essay and proceed to award the successful student with the $1,000 scholarship offer.
We are advocates for healthy sleeping habits.
"We research and write reviews, news, and studies that you can use today."
Use an image to visualize your product. Even if it's completely digital, the more you can relate your product to real world objects (books, electronic devices etc.) the more tangible it will seem.
Use this highlighted text section to describe your product and add a call to action: tell your visitor why they need to make the purchase right now.
Get Instant Access to Our New Articles!
Do you or anyone you know suffer from sleep disorders? You can now get instant access to our research and news articles by subscribing to our newsletter.
100% Privacy Guarantee