If you don’t usually take the daily recommended dose of sleep, which is at least 7 hours per night, you are at a great risk of various health problems and diseases. Many studies have established a link between insufficient sleep and poor health, thus important for you to find a remedy sooner, rather than later. Lunexia sleep aid is probably what you might just need.
- Lunexia Review: What is In It?
- How Does Lunexia Compare With Other OTC Sleep Aids?
- Who’s Best Suited by the Lunexia Sleep Aid?
- Lunexia Reviews: Dosage & Administration
- Lunexia Ingredients: What Ingredients Does Lunexia Have?
- Does Lunexia have Side Effects?
Lunexia Review: What is In It?
Lunexia is a specially formulated supplement that helps you sleep by night and wake up feeling refreshed and energetic. To understand how Lunexia works, you have to take a deeper look at its main ingredients. The supplement consists of:
- L-Theanine-: An amino acid that works in the brain to reduce stress, facilitate relaxation and sleep
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone in the human. The hormone, which is produced in the brain’s pineal gland, helps control your body’s sleep-wake cycles. When used in sleep aids, melatonin puts your body in the snooze mood, ready to call it a night.
- 5-HTTP: 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that serves as a forerunner for the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin in the brain. If you suffer from occasional insomnia, you probably have genetic mutation that interferes with the production of serotonin. Supplementation with 5-HTP will restore your circadian rhythm and help you regain restful sleep every night.
Among all the sleep aids we have reviewed, Lunexia happens to be the most natural and effective sleep aid you can buy over the counter. Since it’s made from all-natural ingredients.
Lunexia can be used every day without fear of any adverse side effects.
How Does Lunexia Compare With Other OTC Sleep Aids?
Lunexia vs Melaluna
Both Lunexia and Melaluna work in the same way and contain almost the same ingredients. Melaluna contains natural soothing herbs including chamomile, valerian extract, and passion flower.
However, Lunexia contains slightly more ingredients including Gaba, 5htp, and Ashwagandha.
The slight difference between the two rises from the pricing, with Melaluna being cheaper than Lunexia. Click here to check the current price on the Melaluna official website.
Who’s Best Suited by the Lunexia Sleep Aid?
Do you usually have trouble falling sleep? After getting sleep, do you find it hard to remain asleep for the most part of the night? Has tossing and turning become the order of the night for you? If you have answered any of these questions in the affirmative, then Lunexia sleep aid is best suited for you.
You Shouldn’t Use Lunexia If…
Even though this sleeping aid is made from natural ingredients, it may not be safe in selected cases. Just like with other sleeping pills, Lunexia may not be safe for pregnant women and persons under the age of 18.
Those who drink alcohol or take drugs should also refrain from using this sleeping aid. Also those under prescribed medications should not take Lunexia, unless under their doctor’s advisement.
Lunexia Reviews: Dosage & Administration
This advanced sleep aid is taken orally. The sleep aid comes in form of capsules, which are contained in bottles with a total of 60 capsules each. The manufacturer directs that you take 2 capsules per day. Therefore, each bottle is intended to be a monthly supply. The capsules should be taken about thirty and forty-five minutes before going to bed.
Before taking Lunexia, you are advised to read the instructions for use. It’s also advisable to consult your doctor so that it can be determined if it’s safe for you to use. This is especially if you are on other medications.
You Want to Change Your Sleep Patterns for the Better
If you have been having trouble falling asleep, you will start falling asleep fast after you start using Lunexia. If you are used to losing sleep at night, using this sleep aid will help you get deep sleep every night.
If you have been waking up feeling tired in the morning, this sleep aid will help you wake up feeling refreshed. If you are always fatigued during the day due to insufficient sleep, using Lunexia will enable you to remain energetic throughout the day.
There are various incredible benefits that make Lunexia a must-buy product if you have sleep problems. They include:
1. Induces sleep faster
If reading novels or listening to cool music hasn’t been effective in getting you to sleep faster, you have a reason to buy Lunexia. This sleep aid is fast acting, which means that it absorbs into your system very quickly and induces sleep immediately.
2. Induces Deep Sleep
Lunexia allows you to sleep deeper than ever before. Once you take it, you can enjoy at least 6-8 hours of deep sleep with no tossing and turning. This helps you to get sufficient sleep and lower the risk of health problems that are associated with insufficient sleep.
3. Refreshes and Rejuvenates
If you have been waking up feeling tired and stressed, you might want to make this sleep aid part of your daily routine. Lunexia gives you restful sleep and helps you wake up feeling refreshed, energetic, and ready to face a new day.
4. Non-habit Forming
The biggest concern that most people have with sleeping pills is that they may become dependent on them. According to the manufacturer, Lunexia is non-habit forming. This is because it contains natural ingredients, all of which have been proved to help in boosting relaxation, relieving stress, and returning the body to its normal sleep pattern.
Lunexia Ingredients: What Ingredients Does Lunexia Have?
Lunexia features a long list of a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to promote deep restful sleep. Here’s a breakdown of all the ingredients and the role each one plays in your body:
- Ashwagandha: This ingredient has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has some calming effects, thus reduces stress.
- Calcium: This ingredient has been associated with enhancing non-restorative sleep.
- Chamomile: This popular herbal remedy has calming properties that help decrease anxiety symptoms. It’s also effective natural sleep inducer.
- GABA: It reduces brain stimulation, thus helps to calm the brain and promote sleep.
- Goji: Extracted from Goji berries and believed to contain antioxidants.
- Hops: This ingredient has sedative properties and is effective in promoting deep sleep.
- 5-HTP – It’s an effective natural ingredient that helps to lessen symptoms of insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Inositol: This ingredient is commonly used as a natural alternative to OCD and panic disorders. Lessening symptoms of these disorders help patients sleep better.
- Lemon Balm: For ages, this ingredient has been used to sooth both the body and mind. It’s effective in calming nerves, reducing stress levels and inducing deep sleep.
- L-Taurine: This is essentially an amino acid that acts as an antioxidant. It aids the body in regulating its fluid levels, and promotes brain development.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid found in black tea that has a calming effect on the central nervous system.
- L-Tryptophan: In the body, this amino acid changes into serotonin which enhances quality of sleep and boosts mood.
- Magnesium: This mineral is believed to have a role in regulating excitement and sleep.
- Melatonin: This is a helpful hormone that is effective in normalizing the body’s sleep cycle.
- Passion Fruit: A great source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. These minerals help in the regulation of neural functions.
- Skullcap: This ingredient has long been used as a treatment for neurological disorders. It also has some relaxant properties that effectively encourage deep restful sleep.
- John’s Wort: This ingredient has been used for centuries to ease symptoms of OCD, ADHD and depression. This helps patients to get deep sleep at night.
- Valerian: This is a mild sedative that helps reduce symptoms of anxiety and insomnia.
Does Lunexia have Side Effects?
Just like with other sleep aids, there are some minor side effects to be expected with Lunexia. Even though this sleep aid is made from 100% natural ingredients, there are some ingredients that are known to cause some side effects.
St. John’s Wort is believed to cause headaches, dry mouth, and gastrointestinal discomfort. It has also been found that it decreases the efficacy of certain medicines, including cancer medicines, antidepressants, and birth control pills.
Taking a sleep aid that contains melatonin is generally considered safe. Nevertheless, you may experience some minor side effects such as headaches, nausea, and dizziness. It is, therefore, advisable for you to avoid using Lunexia when about to drive or when operating machinery.
Lunexia Reviews: What are the Pros of Lunexia?
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- It’s safe and non-habit forming
- It’s effective in inducing sleep fast
- It promotes quality, deep sleep
- It promotes relaxation and boosts mental focus
- It helps you regain a normal sleep cycle
What are the Cons of Lunexia?
- Lunexia is only available for purchase online
- Some of its ingredients can reduce the effectiveness of certain medicines
- Some of its ingredients can cause some mild side effects
How Much Does Lunexia Cost and where Can you Buy It?
Lunexia costs $59.99 a bottle. Once you set up for your first autoship, you will get to save 20 percent on future orders. Lunexia is available for sale through the brand’s website, as well as on Amazon.
Besides Lunexia, What Other Alternatives Do you Have?
Lunexia is an effective sleep aid, but if there’s a reason why you can’t get it (i.e. the price factor) there are various other alternatives that you can use. You can try Dreamrite Natural Sleep Aid, Lightsout Natural Sleep Aid, and Genius Sleep Aid, among others. All these alternatives are cheaper compared to Lunexia, but they probably don’t have many benefits as Lunexia.
If there’s a reason why you can’t use any sleeping aid (i.e. due to pregnancy or when using other medications), there are other natural alternatives to sleeping pills that you can try. They include acupuncture, white noise, exercise, and eating right, among others.
What Makes Lunexia Better than Prescription Sleeping Pills?
Even though some people think that Lunexia’s price is on the higher side, the benefits that are associated with this sleeping aid make it a worthy buy. If the manufacturer’s claims about this sleep aid are anything to go by, it’s only right to say that insomnia will be a thing of the past for you once you start using it.