We participate in affiliate programs from some of the companies mentioned in this post and earn a commission when you click over from our site. It won't cost you an extra dime (in fact you'll usually get a discount), and I'll get a small commission. (Full Disclosure)
Zquiet is a device that is developed by Sleep Well LLC and it is FDA cleared.
FDA cleared means that it is cleared to treat snoring so that is a vote of confidence. It is a mandibular advancement device that is made with materials of the highest quality, they are BPA and latex free.
The device is made of soft materials so that you will be comfortable when using it.
Another feature of the device is that it is hinged at the jaw, meaning you can move your mouth freely even if you are wearing it.
Last updated on September 28th, 2016 at 06:00 pm
How Does It Work?
As with most mandibular advancement devices, Zquiet works by positioning the jaw forward while you sleep for optimal breathing thus preventing the vibrations that cause snoring. However, an added feature of the Zquiet mouthpiece is that you can freely move your mouth, talk and even drink even while you are wearing it. They call it the “Living Hinge” technology and it is exclusive to Zquiet.
- Different from most mandibular advancement devices that restricts mouth movement. With Zquiet, you can freely move your mouth.
- The mouthpiece is usually ready to use and will fit almost everyone but if yours doesn’t, you can easily trim the device with a scissor and smooth out the rough edges for perfect fit.
- It is FDA cleared.
- Easy to clean and store. Case is supplied.
- 30 day trial, risk free.
- As with most anti snoring devices, soreness, discomfort and drooling, among other things, are bound to happen until you are used to the mouthpiece.
- The 30 day trial includes a $9.95 shipping fee that is not refundable.
- If ever you are unsatisfied, you need to get in touch with the company through their website within 30 days to get an RMA number. If you fail to do this, your card will be automatically billed a one time fee of $59.95.
- You can’t use Zquiet if you have full dentures.
Zquiet is an effective mouthpiece for snoring. If you decide to buy Zquiet, the total expense would be $70 because the product costs $59.95 and there is a shipping and handling fee of $9.95. For it’s price, it is worth it.
The 30 day risk free trial is certainly an attractive feature because you get to try it and see if it works. If it doesn’t, then you just return it and if it does, then the payment for the product will be automatically charged. Overall, Zquiet is a very good mouthpiece and if you are looking for one, this should be in your short list.